“Hunter Biden complained that ‘half his salary’ went on paying Joe’s bills” - 07/14/21
Tronic last edited by Tronic
ICYMI: “Hunter Biden complained that ‘half his salary’ went on paying Joe’s bills”
Read the full article by Josh Boswell and Jennifer Smith with the Daily Mail here.
Hunter Biden paid Joe's AT&T bill and spent thousands on house repairs for him while he was Vice President, new laptop emails claim
- 2010 emails between Hunter and his business partner Eric Schwerin detail payments for 'JRB' - likely Joseph Robinette Biden
- They include $190-a-month on an AT&T bill and payments for house repairs
- Thousands went on new walls, paint and AC fixes at Biden's Wilmington home
- At the time, he was earning $230,000-a-year as Vice President
- He has always said there was no conflict of interest between Hunter's deals and his responsibilities as Vice President
- The details of the bills make a tangible link of how he financially benefited from Hunter's business dealings
- In 2017 and 2018, Joe and Jill made more than $11million and they dodged taxes
- But Hunter complained in a text to his daughter in 2019 that 'half' his salary went on paying his father's bills
- He told her: 'Don't worry, unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary'